So to kick off my new site I thought I’d start off by writing 10 things about myself, to become less anonymous to my readers.
- My home- I live in Wales, it’s a lovely place. My local town is small but everyone practically knows each other and we have an awesome flag!
- A Graduate- I am the first in my family to graduate university last year with a degree in English! It was the hardest 3 years of my life (so far) but the stress was worth it, I learnt so much.
- My 4 legged friend- I have a Dog, a dobie (doberman) She is a huge pain and a complete nutter (It’s true about the terrible 2’s) but I love her!
- Marvel mad – I am a huge Marvel fan, Avengers being my favourite!
- I love taking photos, i’m no professional but I am happy with the pictures I take, here are 3 of my favourite’s ..
- My favourite tv show- Hard choice but Id have to say Big Bang Theory! It is a great show and I love to come home after a long day and laugh at the gang’s antics.
- Anxiety and Depression- I live daily with them both and I am not ashamed of it. It is not easy at times, there are days where I can’t bring myself to leave the house or get out of bed.
- Baking- I love to bake! Its so good I make cakes, cookies, brownies…loads. I may share one or two of my recipes too 😉
- Favourite song- I am big fan of music, I listen everyday to youtube but if I had to pick, my ultimate favourite song is Christina Perri’s – A Thousand Years.
- Favourite Superhero- Being a Marvel fan I think all superheroes are awesome, but my top favourite is Thor. He is a badass God from Asgard and I cannot wait for the new Thor Ragnarok movie.
So that’s it. 10 quick random facts about me! 🙂