It’s Monday, another start to the week. If you’re like me, we hate Mondays. We lack motivation, we are still tired from the weekend, how we ever get through the day. One advert I seen on tv all the time is trying to convince us that we can love Mondays. I wish I had that enthusiasm. Lately, I have been trying to motivate myself more to become more positive after being stuck in a rut. It took me some time but I am finally learning how to motivate myself more.
Today I share with you, my readers my top inspirational quotes that make me think about my life, the way I look at it and motivate me for the future. I hope you too can find some inspiration from these.
- Sometimes we are tested. Not to show our weaknesses but to discover our strengths.
- You’re a fighter. Look at everything you have overcome. Don’t give up now.
- You will never speak to anyone more than you speak to yourself in your head. Be kind to yourself.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- My goal is not to become better than anyone else, but to better than I use to be.
- If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
- Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
- Slow progress is better than no progress.
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
(Photo by Bryan Minear on Unsplash)